There are over 46 million people in the USA on food stamps which is a massive increase since a low of about 17 million in 2000. The population of Poland is 38.5 million.
- And some people think that the USA does not have a welfare state!
- Unemployment hidden in sickness and invalidity benefits in Poland, Norway and Switzerland
- Nearly six million working age people claim benefits
- The growth of welfare state dependency in the USA
- ‘Among the peoples most admired for their opulence, one part of the population is obliged to rely on gifts of the other in order to live’