Regulations may damage our health
This is an old blog post but illustrates the point that government regulation can actually do harm. In this case, the harm is that valuable time of doctors is used filling in government forms rather than treating patients. Link here.
- Yes, it gets as bad as this.
- Administration, targets and regulations have made NHS care ‘worse than five years ago’.
- Damage done by targets and untrustworthy statistics
- State schools damage the poor
- How did the welfare state damage the character of the British people?
This entry was posted in Waste in public services
. Bookmark the permalink