Only 18 useless teachers axed in 40 years despite ’17,000 failing staff’ in our schools.
From the Mail.
An organisation that does not sack some of it members has fallen under the control of the ‘producer interest’. It serves its staff as a priority of serving its customers – the children.
- Stunning figures to demonstrate causes of low productivity in state services
- The LSE quota for state school students and the possible privatisation of universities
- After the MP expenses scandal, politicians can no longer pretend they do not accept the concept of the ‘producer interest’
- 147,000 pupils a year fail to get any GCSEs of grade C or better
- The evil deals done between producers and governments